- Fill in the Application Form from our website (www.asbs.co.in) and submit the completed form along with an online payment through our gateway. Alternately, students can also buy our application form from any of our offices and submit it with a DD of 1,500/- in favor of Akademia Educational Trust.
- Students are required to appear for an interview at the HO in Mumbai or various cities across India, which will be notified at later date.
- Candidates will be short-listed based on their performance in GMAT and Personal Interview. Academic performance of the candidate in 10th, 12th, Graduation and above will be taken into consideration for the selection.
- The short listed students will be given Offer Letter for Admission at AKADEMIA within 3 days after the interview.
- Admission shall be confirmed once the token amount is paid at AKADEMIA.
Refund Policy - As per AICTE Guidelines (MBA)
(Reference: AICTE Guidelines No.- AICTE / Legal / 04(01) / 2007, April2007)
Refund of tuition fees, development and other fees after cancellation of admission secured through institute level round(s), CAP Round, etc. of admission. Candidates who have obtained provisional admission, who wish to cancel the admission, can do so by submitting an application in the prescribed format, and request for a refund of fee. The refund of fee as applicable shall be made as decided by the management committee of the institution. It is made clear that such application for cancellation will be considered if and only if the admission is confirmed by paying the prescribed tuition/ admission fee/ and other fees in full and by submitting the original documents. Refund shall be made after deduction of the cancellation charges as shown:
|If Application received before the date of start of the academic session & seat could be filled by the institute before the cutoff date.||Entire fee less by
|On request received on/after the begining of academic session & seat could be filled by the institute before the cutoff date.||Entire fee less the seat cancellation charges
on pro rata basis **
|On request received before/after the start of the academic session & seat could not be filled by the institute.||No Refund
(except security deposit)
Note: IEIBS AKADEMIA has to duly follow all Rules and Regulations of AICTE, Government of India. Any changes by AICTE in programs, structure, policies etc. will be duly implemented , and the student cannot hold us responsible for any changes